Our best balance bikes for toddlers are provided for online consumers that wants a balance bike for their kids. Your toddler needs your care and you have to put that into practice.
Many parents don’t have time for their kids as work take much of their time trying to fend for the family. For so many reasons, kids are left with little or no attention from both mom and dad. While some parent’s claims to be looking for things for up keep of the family others have no reasons to give according to recent research.
According to Wikipedia, toddlers are those kids that fall into the ages from 1 to 3 years (12 months – 36 months).
During these ages, kids try to find balance as they try to walk. A balance bike could be of help to your toddler as support. Apart from that, it serves as a ride on toy for them at home.
If you haven’t purchase one for your child today, this is an opportunity for you to look for the right toddler bike that suits your child from our, top 5 lists of best balance bikes for toddlers.
Reviews of 5 Best Balance Bikes for Kids – Consumer Reports
1. Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
The strider is one of the high rated balance bikes among parents and it is ideal for children from 18 months to 5 years of age. The sturdy design provides stability for young ones as they learn and improving balancing on daily basis.
This unit comes with two balanced tires but does not come with pedals. Your child starts to use his or her legs for the ride so as to gain the required balancing.
In addition, the 12 sport bike is safe and easy to use and requires a maximum weight of 60 lbs.
- Designed for young ones from 1 yr plus to 5 yrs.
- 2 Flat EVA polymer tires.
- Ultra light-wheels.
- Adjustable seat.
- Adjustable control handles bars.
- 60lbs maximum weight capacity to carry.
- 2 year warranty.
- The strider sport is ideal for toddlers to kids up to 5.
- It is safe to use as it comes with no pedals.
- Consumers said it is super easy to assemble.
- It is a little bit pricey.
- This unit has no pedals.
- It is not deal for children weighing more than 60lbs.
2. Ancaixin 7 Colors Baby Balance Bikes Bicycle Children Walker 6-24 Months No Foot Pedal Infant Four Wheels First
This unit is specially designed for infant from 6 to 24 months. Since this range of kids is yet to gain much of balancing, the Ancaixin comes with four wheels for additional stability to support your child on the ride.
In addition, this baby balance bike feature wheels made from EVA materials which are of high quality for long lasting.
Also, your child safety is of high priority which this baby balance walker bike offers as it comes with low to the ground level seat. However with this unit, your baby can grasp balancing faster as little as he or she may be.
- This unit can carry infants not more than 48.5 pounds.
- Four EVA wheels (two in front and two back)
- Recommended for kids from age 6 to 12 years.
- Low to ground level seat.
- Cross bar handle.
- Cheap and affordable balance bike for babies.
- Four wheels and not too high seat for safety.
- Easy to install and assemble.
- Not for children above 24 months of age and also not for kids weight more than 48.5 pounds.
- The instruction guide is not in English but you can request for the English version during purchase.
3. Balance Bike for Kids – 2, 3 & 4 Year Olds – Lightweight Banana Bike LT
This is another wonderful unit that you can afford for your growing kid and recommended for children starting from two to four years of ages. This bike for kids comes in light weight construction which enables young ones carry for effortless ride.
The LT model comes upgraded from the previous models featuring upgraded bearing, metal frame, seat and seat bracket and handle bars for an improve kids ride.
Small boys and girls can ride on this one and even toddlers as well. In addition, it comes with puncture free tires so no worries of tires inflating.
This is just a perfect Christmas or birthday gift that you can consider for your child to celebrate the season fully.
- For toddlers and small ones up to age 4.
- Light weight design for easy use and transporting.
- Features two EVA puncture resistant wheels.
- It comes with quick release seat bracket and a handle bars for controlling.
For more details about this unit, visit amazon.com for details clicking the link below.
4. Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike
The Chicco is a little bit high from the ground level which is about 23 inch from ground level and it is recommended for children from 3 years upward. You can buy this Red bullet training bike for your child to start practicing balancing in readiness for that big pedal bike someday.
With features such as adjustable seat, handlebars and light weight metal frames, your child can easily ride on this device comfortably while taking advantage of custom settings. In addition, the seat comes in padded form for cushioned ride and the handle features a rubber covers for enhanced grips.
If you are to purchase the Chicco Red Bullet Balance Training Bike, be sure your child weight is not exceeding 55 pounds which is the maximum capacity it can carry.
- Cushioned padded seat that can be adjust.
- Also, comes with adjustable rubber handlebar.
- Ergonomic and light weight frame materials build up component.
- For age 3 plus and 55 pounds maximum weight capacity.
- It is not expensive.
- Help child gain balance faster.
- Cushion seat and rubber grips handles for comfort riding.
- Seat and handle can also be customized.
- Kids below three years cannot ride on this bike and also not ideal for children weight more than 55 pounds.
5. Strider – 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years
Last but not the list on our best balance bike for kids comes the Strider 12 Classic bike. Although the first model from the Strider Company discussed above is recommended for kids from 18 to 5 years but the Classic is limited from 18 months to 3 years.
One advantage while you should invest on this unit for your child is that your kid grows with it eliminating the needs of getting a new bike within a year. How is this possible? It features adjustable seat and hand for adjustment to meet your child level even as he or she grows.
Another remarkable feature, it only weights 6.9 pounds making it easy for kids to carry without much effort compare to most competitive brands.
Your child can learn to take his or her first step to ride to gain balance with this easy and long years of use balance bike.
This unit is not expensive that you can’t afford for your kids as their overall well being matters. However, in order not be one sided in considering this item, you can find more interesting consumers remarks on Amazon below.
You may also check our guide on best dune buggy for kids reviews here.
Balance bike are specifically designed for infants, toddlers, kids and growing children to learn balancing as they grow. Also, most parents buy these bikes for their kids to start practicing towards riding bigger bikes with pedal. Hence, you should find a reason to get one for your child even if it’s going to cost your daily need because your child priority is of worthy consideration.